RPZ Backflow Valve Assembly S/Steel Threaded2
Product Features - All pricing exclusive of GST
- 304L stainless construction ideal for New Zealand environment and salt spray conditions
- 16 bar pressure rated
- Lightweight, compact design.
- In-line and on-site serviceable.
- No special tools are required for servicing.
- Approved for hot water service up to 90ºC.
- Maintenance friendly with one seal kit suitable for six valves.
- Designed and manufactured under AS/NZS 2845.1.
- Straight through flow path for maximum flow coefficient.
- Top entry allows all parts to be accessed easily.
- Stainless steel main valve and internals for superior corrosion resistance.
- Fully restrained check valve assemblies for unrivalled safety.
- Every valve is bench-tested and tracked with a unique serial number.
- All internal components are repairable or replaceable.
- A suitable alternative for Watts 009 RPZ or Wilkins 375 RPZ
RP03 have proven to be top of class for high hazard backflow preventer RPZ applications in NZ. The Reduced pressure zone valve is perfect for both indoor and outdoor applications in NZ.
|15mm or 20mm or 25mm or 32mm or 40mm or 50mm