Brass Ball Valve Threaded - Extended Blue Insulated Handle2
Product Features - All pricing exclusive of GST
- Perfect for Chilled water applications 100% where insulation vapour seal is required (Removes the struggle of lagging around metal valve handles)
- Sizes DN15-50 Brass Ball Valve with BSP female Threaded ends..
- Red coloured indicator version (Which provides easy visual identification of hot/cold or Flow & Return valves)
- UK Water Reg 4 Compliant, WRAS Approved & KIWA Approved.
- Tee lever handle is of plastic stem construction that is internally insulated to prevent heat transfer.
- Valve design rating to PN 16 bar pressure.
- Suitable for service Temperatures -20° to 95°c
- Suitable for usage in heating systems with Glycol and inhibitor additives.
- Note: hydrocarbons/minerals and/or high chlorine levels may cause premature failure of seals/metals not covered by manufacturers' warranty.
WRAS Approved & KIWA Approved Extended Ball Valves DN15 – DN50 to be
Full Bore, DZR Copper alloy, Screwed ends to ISO 228, rated PN25. Ball valves
to have blue handles. The valve manufacturer shall provide a five year fully
comprehensive warranty, covering parts, labour and consequential loss.
|15mm or 20mm or 25mm or 32mm or 40mm or 50mm