Chemical Dosing Pot Stainless Steel2
Product Features - All pricing exclusive of GST
- Funnel & valve arrangement to enable: – isolation, draining & re-dosing of the circuit.
- Dosing pots are used for chemical dosing of sealed heating and chilled water systems with chemical additives to avoid corrosion of pipes and components.
- Shipped with pictured ball valves for dosing control
- 304 stainless construction.
- No power or dosing pumps are needed.
- Could also be used for dosing Glycol.
- No rust or Iron is added to the system due to stainless pot construction.
Please refer to the diagram above or see specification
Valve D must be connected to the flow line, or circulating pump discharge line.
Valve C must be connected to the return line, or circulating pump suction line.
Valve E is connected to drainage.
Close isolating Valves C & D.
Open the dosing pot fill Valve A, air-venting Valve B, & drain Valve E, to empty pot.
Close drain Valve E, and fill the dosing pot with the appropriate product through the funnel.
Close valves A & B to seal pot.
Open isolation Valves C & D to allow circulation through the pot into the system to be treated. Allow sufficient time for chemical treatment to be mixed into the main system.
Close Valves C & D to isolate the pot from the main system.
|15L or 8L